Whispers in Heart .....

by - 10:41 PM


Ya Allah.  I need agung tomorrow, desperately need him to accompany me guidance tomorrow, because I believe icha will not come, surely. And although I know agung impossible to come tomorrow, because his father in the hospital right now.



But I was very embarrassed, shy, nervous, feel bad ... tomorrow the guidance of the cadre and I must own, eitsssss .. both with my older companion. I hate the situation : ((
like there distance away, is jammed.

Ya Allah. Help me. Strengthen me. Tomorrow is the day that I must somehow conquer. But I am helpless .. tomorrow is too uptight .. I am not used to with guy (just two) : '(




save me.. keep my faith
aaaaamiiiiiiiiiiiiiin
thank you My Allah..

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Blog Archive

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Ibrah: Orang-orang Pergi. Apakah Mereka Kembali?

Bismillah. Kepergian itu sulit. Tapi, kehilangan lebih sulit lagi. Mengapa orang-orang harus saling meninggalkan? Jawabannya membawa saya...

Nobody's perfect

Pengikut