Ramadhan will leave me... Hard to believe

by - 7:56 PM

4thof July 2016

Ramadhan 1437 H just less from 25 hours will leave me. Honestly I feel sad about this. Whereas today ramadhan like just come, actually this holy month will leave soon T.T huhuhu
This time is a big gift that Allah has given, because.. Not all of His servant was given chance to face the holy month. There are some regrets, and also some things made me relieved in this month. Syawal’s month.. it will come the day after tomorrow.  I’m sure..there are many challenge that wait for me (if I still alive).  Of course… it need to be faced, we can not be run of it. 

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Blog Archive

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Ibrah: Orang-orang Pergi. Apakah Mereka Kembali?

Bismillah. Kepergian itu sulit. Tapi, kehilangan lebih sulit lagi. Mengapa orang-orang harus saling meninggalkan? Jawabannya membawa saya...

Nobody's perfect

Pengikut