Part. 5 True Story

by - 8:39 AM

Eyes


My Eyes
I want my eyes
God I wish my eyes
My eyes are used to
My eyes ... the sister said "beautifull eyes"
My eyes .. my eyes that sparkled with a question mark
God ..
I want its
I feel its been dimmed
The light was no longer seem perfectly
I felt the change was very drastic
laptop
I struggled with it for too long
hape
Of course ..
Oh God .. ottokhae
I'm afraid
I am afraid can not see
God ..
God
God .. help me
God
I'm afraid
Forgive my rudimentary
Yet rightly use their sense of thy creation
The Lord.
I want them back.
Lord, help me
complete the function
I do not want glasses
Because I want "eyes" are so precious from You,
Forgive me Lord ..
Excuse me ..

You May Also Like

0 komentar

Blog Archive

Entri yang Diunggulkan

Ibrah: Orang-orang Pergi. Apakah Mereka Kembali?

Bismillah. Kepergian itu sulit. Tapi, kehilangan lebih sulit lagi. Mengapa orang-orang harus saling meninggalkan? Jawabannya membawa saya...

Nobody's perfect

Pengikut